Welcome to Our Temporary Website!
Who are we:
>>Volunteers trying to help free-roaming cats and those who care about them. We use the resources we've found and have been offered to us from AMAZING people and businesses local & far!
To sustain/decrease/end feline overpopulation in Barron County and surrounding areas through trap-neuter-return and education.
>>Our primary goal is to help support local TNR efforts, free-roaming cats, and their caretakers with low-cost spay/neuter options and resources.
>>Our secondary goal is to help find homes for the socialized cats we find when conducting TNR through courtesy posting and lending o supplies.
1. Organize/schedule low cost spay & neuter clinics in Barron, Chetek, and Rice Lake. For 1-500 cats! (Barron location is for 2+ cats and personal pets)
2. Organize/schedule low cost spay & neuter clinics for large colonies (20+ cats) on site in Barron, Dunn, Rusk, and Polk Counties.
3. Lending live traps/carriers to caregivers spay & neutering. *Supplies are returned no later than 4 days after spay/neuter date. *Caregivers pick up/return supplies to Barron location.
4. Lending Acclimation Supplies. During relocation or acclimating feral/semi-feral cats to new locations we can lend large wire kennels, litterboxes, bowls, towels for the duration of the cats time before being released. Supplies are picked up and returned by caretakers within agreed timeline.
5. Provide caretakers with large colonies assistance in trap, neuter, and returning the cats. Times/dates need to be scheduled and coordinated between caregiver and trapper. Caregiver will need to be an active participant in trapping.
6. Low-Cost Microchipping. Dogs and cats- COMING SOON!
7. Adoptions. Adoptable cats are vet checked, spay/neutered, flea treated, dewormed, given rabies, distemper, and microchipped. All cats in this program are to be indoor companions only. Potential adopters must have complete and approved adoption application prior to meeting the cats. Cats from our adoption program come to us from our work through trap-neuter-return colonies. Due to our mission we are unable to take in surrenders. Due to resources and space we place friendly/strays you can pick up/touch on a waiting list. Any cat adopted from our program always has a spot to be returned to.
8. Courtesy Posting/Rehoming. We are happy to share a courtesy post for you. You will be asked to provide information, a photo, and be responsible for communication.
Rehoming friendly outdoor/stray cats unable to be in our adoption program can be place on a waiting list by your request. As we receive calls for indoor/outdoor cats, etc we will connect you to the interested party. You will be responsible for continued communication.
We are happy to conduct reference/vet checks. It is required your cat/s MUST be spayed/neutered for us to promote their relocation/rehoming.
ITEMS FOR OUR ADOPTABLE CATS
Cat litter (clumping preferred)
Cat can food
Farm & Fleet Adult Cat Food
Purina Kitten Chow (yellow bag)
Chicken Soup for the Soul
Pro Plan Focus Sensitive Stomach Lamb/Rice
Large towels & cat beds
bleach, dish soap, laundry soap
gift cards to local business for supplies & care
sponsors of medical care (neuters & other)
ITEMS FOR OUR FERAL COLONIES
live traps (any size)
large & small totes with lids
large 48qt+ plastic or styrofoam coolers
insulation foam pieces
Outdoor Relocation homes for feral/unsocialized cats
Long-Term Foster Homes
(Special needs, Helping socialize, nursing/pregnant mothers)
LOVING HOMES! ADOPTIONS!
We are not currently a 501c 3 non profit. This means your donation is not able to be tax deductible. Thank you for your on-going support!
Be a Sponsor!
$50 donation helps pay for a spay/neuter/rabies