What is Here to the Rescue:
To sustain, then decrease, the free-roaming feline population through trap-neuter-return and spay/neuter.
To promote feline identification/management, such as eartips, microchipping, colony management forms, which encourages forever placement.
What is TNR:
Trap, Neuter, Return (TNR) is a method of managing free-roaming felines. The cats are humanely trapped, taken to a licensed veterinarian, spayed/neutered, vaccinated, ear tipped, and returned to their outdoor home to live out the rest of their lives.
Here to the Rescue relies solely on donations to fund its TNR program. Funds caregivers pay per cat does not cover the full cost of the procedure. Donate today and help save the lives of our community free-roaming cats.
1. Organize/schedule low cost spay & neuter clinics around the Barron Area.
**Funding availability is limited.**
2. Lending live traps/carriers to caregivers spay & neutering.
3. Lending Acclimation Supplies.
4. Provide caretakers with large colonies assistance in trap, neuter, and returning the cats.
5. Adoptions. Cats in this program are from TNR colonies and to be indoor companions only. Potential adopters must have complete and approved adoption application prior to meeting the cats.
6. Courtesy Posting/Rehoming
Cat litter (clumping preferred)
Cat can food
Farm & Fleet Adult Cat Food (40 lb bag)
Purina Kitten Chow (yellow bag)
Iams Indoor Adult (orange bag)
Large towels & cat beds
bleach, dish soap, laundry soap
gift cards to local business for supplies & care
donations towards medical bills
live traps (any size)
large & small totes with lids
large 48qt+ plastic or styrofoam coolers
insulation foam pieces
Any cat food
Short/Long-term foster homes
Bottle-feeding Foster homes
Forever Outdoor homes
Forever Indoor homes